Seller Marketing Plan
When selecting a Realtor to represent you during the sale of your home, consider the importance of what, when, and how your property is being shown to buyers who you seek. We will customize our marketing efforts to match your desired outcome and along the way, we will continually keep you 100% informed as to the marketing programs as we progress to a sale. Here is just a brief summary of our typical marketing plan for sellers like you.
Preparing For The Market:
- Walk through the home and make staging suggestions or help hiring a staging specialist
- Provide a list of vendors to prepare the home for marketing – on site visits with seller
- Re-visit the home and walk through after staging and view home as a “buyer”
Within 72 Hours of Hiring The Tucker Team:
- Order professional photo session for the home, virtual tour video
- Virtual tour and photos will up-loaded & distributed via “List Hub” multiple sites
- Global exposure via multiple websites ; Trulia, Zillow, Homes. Com, Realtor.Com
- Youtube video will loaded and used to market the home globally, “San Diego Homes”
- Create professional multi-photo brochure and have available at the home for showings
- Professional announcement cards printed and distributed to Realtors & Email program
- Schedule Realtor Open House – display for Realtors to preview home – send announcements
- Order all disclosures needed for lender and buyer when offer is accepted
- Homeowner association notified (if applicable) – documents ready for lender & buyers
- Title order is ordered and is available with mapping for lender and buyer review
Weekly Servicing and Reports Provided:
- Visit the home weekly, retrive business cards from all showings and agent preview
- Written reports of showings, call all agents for feedback, web responses & buyer calls
- Weekly Multiple Listing Service (MLS) update as to market movement (competition update)
- Communication in person, text, facebook, email or via client desired delivery
Once We Receive An Offer on Your Home:
- Attend all inspections,, appraisal analysis or lender/sales history
- Open escrow in person, deliver paperwork with escrow, insure paperwork accuracy
- Insure contingencies are removed in writing – on time!
- Weekly update to seller with timelines for moving – insure buyer is moving forward
- Attend buyer final walk-through to insure all agreements are met & paperwork complete
- Deliver escrow proceeds to seller or arrange wire transfer of funds from escrow
- Arrange delivery of keys and services – a smooth transition is assured!
- Ask for a referral for a job well done!
Again – we will customize our marketing plan for your needs. Often the seller may need a briefamount of time to vacate a home – we will arrange a “Rent Back” agreement. Any and all ofyour needs will be discussed BEFORE we go to the market. There will be no Hidden Surprises when we represent you. More than 25 years of dedicated and full time devoted to helping ourclients will insure you will be 100% satisfied with our service!